Implement & migrate
A unified approach to implementing, upgrading, migrating, and consolidating network services
The Infoblox professional services team can help you:
- Implement: Implement a new solution or upgrade to new version(s) of our products.
- Migrate: Migrate one to many data sources into a comprehensive DNS or DHCP solution.
- Consolidate: Consolidate multiple-point products into a comprehensive Infoblox solution.
- Extend: Extend the capabilities of your Infoblox solution with an Infoblox bloxTool.
- Customize: Customize your Infoblox configuration via bloxTools development or other special projects.
The Infoblox professional services team provides a wide range of services. The most common are listed below:
For new installations or upgrades to a new version, our team can assist you with everything beginning with unpacking the Infoblox hardware and ending with verifying use in production.
For upgrades and customization efforts, a Professional Services engineer either can assist you onsite or via the phone. For more information about upgrade assistance over the phone for a low, fixed fee based on the size of the Infoblox implementation, refer to the Infoblox Remote Professional Services datasheet.
Migrations are typically from multiple point products into a comprehensive Infoblox solution. Migrations typically leverage the exceptional skill set of the Infoblox professional services team.
- The DNS Migration Services enable the effective implementation of Infoblox appliances that replace multiple disparate systems with an integrated approach. Migration requires that data be cleaned and de-duplicated in order to purge outdated records and eliminate potential inconsistencies. Learn more about DNS Migration Services
- DHCP Migration Services enable the effective implementation of Infoblox appliances that provide an integrated, controlled approach to DHCP across the network. Migrations typically involve the replacement of multiple, scattered legacy servers with a unified Infoblox approach.
Consolidation to a single view for IPAM also leverages the exceptional skill set of the Infoblox professional services team.
- IPAM Consolidation: Consolidate to a single view for IPAM to improve responsiveness to network change needs. Consolidations typically are made from mixed environments that include:
- Legacy approaches such as Nortel NetID and Lucent Alcatel
- Functionality bundled into server products
- …and more
- Full-scope IPAM: Provide addressing schemes that are fully redundant and support automated failover
- Spreadsheet to Product
- Microsoft Implementation Services
- …and more
Have our professional services team extend Infoblox capabilities via our bloxTool framework. bloxTools are either “custom” – dedicated to the requestor’s usage – or “shared” – open for other customers’ usage and extension. More information can be found on Infoblox Community.
- To explore if a custom bloxTool would be right for you, please submit a custom project request.
Custom implementation and migration services
Our professional services team can create an entirely custom solution for your needs. To explore ways in which we can help you, please submit a custom project request.