We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Policy. By visiting the Sites, using our Solutions or otherwise providing personal information to us, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Policy, and agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use.
This Policy may also apply to certain product usage information that you provide when you elect to use Infoblox Solutions if such product usage information includes or is tied to your personal information; Infoblox will notify you at the time you elect to participate.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of Infoblox’s business partners, to processes that Infoblox does not own or control or to entities that Infoblox does not employ or manage.
Collection of Personal Information
Infoblox collects the following categories of personal information:
- Personal and/or business contact details, including your full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, the company you work for and its size, job title or business role, your area of responsibility, your country or region, your time zone, your language preference and your social media account information;
- Username and password for Infoblox Sites and Solutions;
- Credit card information;
- IP addresses, device ID and/or user IDs, and other network traffic data in combination with individual device IDs and/or user IDs processed as part of Infoblox Solutions;
- Information, feedback or content you provide regarding your marketing preferences as well as through participation in our events, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotional offers;
- Your name, email address, cell phone number, social media information, resume (and similar attachments you may choose to provide related to your professional history), and voluntary self-identification information you may choose to provide if you are a United States applicant (such as gender, race, veteran status, disability status) that you submit in connection with a job application.
- Any personal information that Infoblox’s business partners share with Infoblox about you; or
- Certain other information needed to answer a request, provide information and services or comply with various national, state, provincial or local governmental reporting requirements.
We also collect personal information from trusted third party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information to assist us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Infoblox and the third parties we engage may combine the personal information we collect from you over time and across our Sites and Solutions with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve its overall accuracy and completeness of our Sites and Solutions, allows us to expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, provide Solutions that may be of interest to you, and also helps us better tailor our interactions with you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. Examples of the types of information that may be obtained from third parties and combined with information we already have about you may include:
- Purchased marketing data about our customers to create more tailored advertising, track engagement, and improve our products and services.
We may also collect, from you, personal information about your contacts including:
- Business contact information such as name, email, phone number, title, company name and industry, product and/or service interest in connection with our Infoblox Partner Central so we can enable participation in the Infoblox Partner Program.
If you choose to provide Infoblox with a third party’s personal information, you represent that you have the third party’s permission to do so. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals may also unsubscribe from any future communications from Infoblox by following the link provided in the initial message, updating your e-mail subscriptions at http://info.infoblox.com/Subscription-Center-New.html, or contacting email@example.com.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information on the Sites and through our Solutions automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, browser language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
Infoblox also uses tracking technologies in its marketing emails to monitor marketing campaign effectiveness. If you do not wish to receive emails containing tracking technologies, you may follow the opt-out instructions included in such communications, update your e-mail subscriptions at http://info.infoblox.com/Subscription-Center-New.html, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, including:
- Creating an account or processing an order.
- Delivering a Solution or enabling the use of certain features of a Solution.
- Providing technical support, customer service or administrative information, including sending notifications related to these functions.
- Analyzing, supporting, and improving our Solutions and your online experience on our Sites.
- Personalizing Sites, newsletters and other communications.
- Sending communications to you, including for marketing or customer satisfaction purposes, either directly from Infoblox or from our business partners.
- Participation in surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotional offers.
- Participation in seminars, training courses or in-person or online events.
- Managing a job application.
- Responding to an inquiry and fulfilling your requests.
- Securing our systems and applications.
- Enforcing our legal rights and complying with legal requirements.
- Other uses for which you provide express consent.
From time to time and in compliance with applicable law, Infoblox may use contact information that you have provided to send you information regarding Solutions, as well as other information that we think may be useful to you. We may also share your personal information with Infoblox business partners, so they may send you information about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you may opt-out by declining marketing information when registering or by following opt-out instructions included in such communications, updating your e-mail subscriptions at http://info.infoblox.com/Subscription-Center-New.html, or contacting email@example.com. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from our business partners, please utilize any opt-out instructions contained in our business partners’ communications (if any) or contact that business partner directly.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our Sites and Solutions, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent. We do not sell, lease, rent or give away your information.
We may share personal information in the following ways:
- Within Infoblox and any of our worldwide offices, affiliates or subsidiaries for purposes of data processing or storage, and to provide Solutions you have purchased.
- With service providers, authorized third party agents, or contractors to support our business activities, provide our Sites and provide a requested Solution, service or transaction. Examples may include: processing of orders and credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting seminar registration, co-sponsoring events or promotional offers, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support and providing customer support. These service providers, authorized third party agents and contractors are permitted to use your personal information only as necessary to support our business activities, provide our Sites or provide a requested Solution, service or transaction.
- With Infoblox business partners so that they may share information with you about their products or services. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these business affiliates or service providers, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company. In Infoblox is involved such event or change, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Sites of changes in the uses of your personal information and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- With government authorities or other third parties as necessary to comply with lawful requests, legal processes, or meet national security or law enforcement requirements; protect the rights, property or safety of Infoblox, its business partners, you or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Security of Personal Information
Security of personal information is of the utmost importance to Infoblox. Infoblox uses physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect the security of your personal information from misuse, unauthorized or unlawful access or disclosure, loss, alteration, damage or destruction.
- Physical safeguards include locked doors and file cabinets, controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction of media containing personal information.
- Technology safeguards include monitoring of our systems and data centers, third party penetration testing, firewallsand multi-factor authentication.
- Organizational safeguards include making efforts to ensure that only necessary people have access to personal information, and training to ensure our employees understand the importance and means by which they must protect personal information.
Nevertheless, such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of personal information and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where required under law, we will notify you of any such loss, misuse or alteration of personal information that affects you so that you can take the appropriate actions for the due protection of your rights. Infoblox also reviews its security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets and enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your personal information for a reasonable period of time.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Upon request, Infoblox will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, amend or request deletion of your personal information by logging into your account for our Sites or Solutions or at http://info.infoblox.com/manage-profile. Individuals may also request access to their personal information and to have their personal information corrected, blocked or deleted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Infoblox acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. Infoblox has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their inquiry to Infoblox’s client (the data controller). If asked to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
In certain circumstances, we may be required by law to retain you personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing Solutions.
Blog and Community Forums
If you chose to participate in a discussion forum or post comments on our blogs at the Infoblox Community Website (https://community.infoblox.com), you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, and could be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages or for purposes neither Infoblox nor you have control over. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or the Infoblox Community Website, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Use of the Infoblox Community Website is also subject to additional terms and conditions available at https://community.infoblox.com/t5/Community-Suggestions/Looking-for-the-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/m-p/6349/highlight/true#M182.
We publish or display personal testimonials and other endorsements of satisfied customers on our Sites or elsewhere. With your consent, we may publish your testimonials along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial on our Sites, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Websites
We may provide links to other third party websites and services that are outside our control and whose privacy practices may differ from Infoblox’s. These third party websites and services are not covered by this Policy. We encourage you to review the privacy statements posted on those websites and services so you can determine if such third party websites and services adequately protect your personal information.
Children and Privacy
Our Sites and Solutions are directed towards the general audience and are not directed towards children. We do not desire to receive and do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13 or minors otherwise defined in local law or regulation.
International Transfer of Personal Information
As Infoblox is a global organization, your personal information may be shared with other Infoblox offices, affiliates or subsidiaries around the world to provide the Solutions you have purchased and the services that you have requested. All such entities are governed by this Policy or are bound by the appropriate confidentiality and data transfer agreements.
We may transfer your personal information to third parties and business partners that are located in various countries around the world, for the purposes described in this Policy. By using our Sites and Solutions or providing any personal information to us, where applicable law permits, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of such information outside of your country of residence where data protection standards may be different.
In cases of onward transfer to third parties of your personal data, Infoblox is potentially liable to the extent required by applicable law. With regard to personal information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Infoblox remains responsible and liable if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal information on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the GDPR, unless such third-party agents are held to be acting as a controller and/or Infoblox proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
For order processing and payment, Infoblox collects, processes and transmits cardholder data in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, please email us your request to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of our Sites or Solutions, or your dealings with our Sites or Solutions, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at:
3111 Coronado Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Updates to This Policy
Infoblox may update this Policy from time to time to reflect our privacy practices, and will post the date of the changes at the beginning of the Policy. If we make material changes, we will notify you by sending an email to the email address specified in your account or by means of a notice on this website before the change becomes effective. Please periodically check this Policy to make sure that you are aware of our current privacy practices.