Infoblox Inc. today announced it will be sponsoring a Twitter-based IPv6 Q&A chat session on March 1, 2012. The 60-minute live event will feature experts with first-hand IPv6 installation experience who will answer a wide range of questions about overall IPv6 adoption and the upcoming World IPv6 Launch event sponsored by the Internet Society.
- When: 1 p.m. EST, Thursday, March 1, 2012
- What: 60-minute live Twitter Q&A
- Who should attend: Anyone interested in IPv6 adoption and IPv6 World Launch event
- Where: Follow @Infoblox and the #IPv6Questions hashtag on Twitter
- Presenters: IPv6 Experts
- Cricket Liu, General Manager, Infoblox IPv6 Center of Excellence
- Tom Coffeen and Paul Ebersman, IPv6 Evangelists, Infoblox IPv6 Center of Excellence
Infoblox will gather questions leading up to the event and answer as many as possible during the live session. Followers of @Infoblox who have questions answered during this event will receive a free copy of the Infoblox IPv6 for Dummies handbook.
Infoblox is a global leader in automated IT network control solutions. The Company’s purpose-built physical and virtual appliance platforms combine real-time IP address management (IPAM) with network control, configuration and change capabilities. The solutions help Infoblox’s more than 5,000 end customers achieve more dynamic and reliable networks, efficient operations and increased value from their virtualization and cloud computing initiatives. Headquarters are in Santa Clara, Calif. with additional operations in 30 countries.