Infoblox Threat Intelligence Data Exchange (TIDE) enables the aggregation, curation and management of threat data from data sharing partners, internal sources and multiple vendors including Infoblox. Infoblox TIDE further allows for the selective distribution of threat data to your existing security infrastructure including Infoblox DNS Firewall, a SIEM, network access control solutions, next generation firewalls, vulnerability management systems and endpoint security systems to proactively remediate threats and prevent future attacks.
The transition and uncertainty associated with Soltra highlights the risks of relying on a single data format and technology for integrating threat intelligence data. Infoblox is committed to delivering and supporting a sustainable threat intelligence solution that will evolve with the needs of its customers.
Infoblox has a special and compelling offer for organizations affected by the recent acquisition of Soltra:
- Free Infoblox ActiveTrust Select account that includes TIDE
- Uninterrupted access to data shared by select Information Sharing and Analysis Centers (ISACs) and government programs, available in STIX/ TAXII, JSON, CEF, CSV and RPZ formats
- Shared data, available in RPZ format, for easy integration into DNS servers
- Access to Infoblox Dossier, a comprehensive threat investigation tool for rapid threat context and prioritization (up to one thousand queries)
- Paid for option to access unique threat intelligence from third party vendors to enhance data from ISACs
For more information on Infoblox ActiveTrust Select visit: here
Infoblox delivers Actionable Network Intelligence to enterprise, government, and service provider customers around the world. As the industry leader in DNS, DHCP, and IP address management, the category known as DDI, Infoblox (www.infoblox.com) provides control and security from the core—empowering thousands of organizations to increase efficiency and visibility, reduce risk, and improve customer experience.