Grid Master's Terms and Conditions
Infoblox Grid Masters is an invitation only group intended to provide a place for Infoblox fans to connect with other Infoblox users and to take part in any set challenges for points and rewards. New members to the Grid Masters can only be invited by an Infoblox employee and Infoblox may remove any member at its discretion. As a member of the Grid Masters group you are free to choose which challenges you would like to participate in and what content you post to the site. Content you post may be viewed by others, so you should not post any content you consider confidential. Points and rewards will be awarded at Infoblox’s discretion and Infoblox’s decision will be final. Infoblox reserves the right to modify the site or terminate your access at any time without notice.
You are solely responsible for the content you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the site, and you may not use the site to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
Infoblox is not responsible for any content provided by members. Any opinions expressed are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of Infoblox. The content is not an endorsement or representation by Infoblox. Infoblox may remove or refuse to post any content in its sole discretion.
By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to this Site and release Infoblox from any liability related to your use of the Site. You warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute any content or otherwise use the Site in a manner that (i) infringes the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, of any third party; (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) you should know is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable.
ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
INFOBLOX AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT.