Bloxer: Someone Who Belongs at Infoblox
Do you want to work with really smart people? Do you want to work on stuff that matters? Are you smart, innovative, energetic, and friendly? Do you think a workday should include basketball at lunch or a game of pool in the afternoon? If you answered "yes," then you might be a Bloxer.
What’s It Like to Work with Bloxers?
At Infoblox, we spend our days pushing boundaries, making a difference, and having fun. While we could tell you a lot about collaboration, camaraderie, and the satisfaction we get from doing important work—we feel a few pictures might tell the story better.
What you do is important, but so is where you do it—which is why all Infoblox offices are designed with our team members in mind. From recreational spaces to focus rooms—we think our surroundings matter. Learn More.
Like what you see? Become a Bloxer now.
What's inside the Blox?
Are we serious about our work? You bet. Our technology connects the world, keeps credit card numbers safe, and helps make life exciting and convenient. But we can enjoy ourselves, too. We take a break now and then for ping pong and foosball. And sometimes we work in the cafeteria while we watch the World Cup.
We're not just hard working and competent. We're interesting too—to say the least. You might even call us "colorful." This just gives you an idea of what we mean.
Something for everybody—Infoblox has over 12 unique social clubs. Pick one (or more) today!
Game of Thrones 48% vs. Breaking Bad 52%
Everyone loves a challenge—over 80% of Bloxers participate in our annual fitness challenge.
TGIF—every Friday employees get complimentary bagels, donuts, and fruit (and there are truckloads of free coffee every day).
A Lively Workplace
When it comes to corporate culture, we walk the talk. From our motorcycle club to our holiday Giving Trees to barbecues on our patio in the California sun, we mix social and recreational with work.
Infoblox Rocks Your Socks with Snacks and Stocks
We are fun. Our office is filled with friendly, passionate, and creative people, because we created an engaging environment that keeps our employees inspired and informed.
We care about you and your family. We invest in programs and resources that help you and your family create your own journey toward total well-being.
We care about rewards. We have compensation and benefits to rival our industry peers, making Infoblox one of the best places to work.
Compensation, Health, and Wellness Programs
- Competitive compensation with incentive pay opportunities for all employees
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits
- Competitive time-off practices—holiday and vacation pay
- Wellness programs and incentives
- Equity (stock) opportunities
- Retirement income programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a free service offering counseling and referral services
- Leaves of absence for adoption, maternity, military, family, and disaster-relief support
- Commitment awards, recognizing your service with the company
- Manager and peer recognition programs
- Travel and accident benefits to keep you safe during business travel
- Employees Stock Purchase Plan (where available)
- Onsite cafeteria and catering with “Chef-on-site” days
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
- Sport court for basketball, volleyball, and badminton
- On-site gym (or access to gym memberships in other locations outside HQ)
- Fitness instruction including yoga and Pilates
- Complimentary snacks, fruit, cereals, and more
- Free Breakfast Fridays; complimentary dinner for those who work late
- Onsite dry cleaning, car wash, farmer’s market, and bicycle program
- Active clubs like our culture, motorcycle, basketball, book, and ukulele clubs
- Convenient access to CalTrain
Where in the World We Work
We currently have offices all over the globe. These are our top four locations by number of employees, but odds are there's a location where you want to be.
Do you have what it takes to be a Bloxer? Join one of our hands-on internships in IT, Engineering, Technical Support, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Sales, or Human Resources for real experience, real work, real pay, and real fun!
Notice to recruiters & placement agencies
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Infoblox prior to having a signed agreement from Human Resources. Infoblox is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Infoblox and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention. Thank you.