Infoblox offers certification programs for individuals and accreditations for service providers. Infoblox certifications ensure staff and service providers have the skills necessary to install, upgrade, and maintain the entire Infoblox family of products or to provide training on the product line.
For Infoblox Trinzic DDI certification and NetMRI administrator certification, we require individuals to take all required modules and classes then pass a test administered by a 3rd party testing vendor.
Infoblox invites service providers to apply for accreditation to become Authorized Training Centers and Authorized Service Providers.
- An Authorized Training Center (ATC) is accredited to sell and deliver Infoblox technical classes. In addition to employing certified instructors (CIIs), ATCs are monitored by Infoblox to ensure a high level of student proficiency and satisfaction. As a result, a student trained at an ATC should have the same skills as one trained directly by Infoblox. For a current list of ATCs, please contact your Infoblox sales representative or channel partner.
Apply to become an ATC
- Infoblox Authorized Service Provider: An Authorized Service Provider (ASP) is one who is meeting multiple Infoblox criteria as specified in official Infoblox partner program(s). One criterion is that the partner employs individuals with a current Certified Infoblox Professional Services certification. ASPs are monitored by the Infoblox Professional Services team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Apply to become an ASP
For the customer, certification verifies that the individual performing the work is:
- Knowledgeable: That they are knowledgeable in installing and maintaining Infoblox products.
- Current: That their skills are current (since certifications expire in two years).
- Skilled: That their skills are articulated and proficiency level is defined to enable matching to the needs of specific projects.
For the Infoblox services partner and individuals delivering services, certification provides:
- Increased Revenues: Opportunities from Infoblox customers and in partnership with Infoblox are prioritized based on the certification level of providers, therefore increasing revenues.
- Differentiation: Certification provides ready differentiation from other service providers.
- Efficiencies: The certification curriculum enables a service provider to ramp up to speed much faster and more surely than any other method.