We have merged the old Bloxtools and NetMRI communities into bloxHub, bringing over the content and accounts from the previous communities and creating this new, combined site. Our goal here is to create a "best of breed" environment where you can find out the latest information about what's going on with Infoblox, grab files and scripts that can help you use the products better, and to ask questions and share your knowledge with other Infoblox users.
We invite you to navigate around the site and take a look at the various features and functionality we've built into the new site. A few key changes include:
- Intuitive User Interface and navigational elements to find your way around the site
- User Recognition and Reward Program - those points you've been accumulating can now be used for something (more to come)
- Ability to solve forum threads - Need an answer quick - scan the forums for the solved icon, or do a search and find what you need!
- Trusted Advisors - we're looking for the best of the best to help out on the community! If you or a colleague are interested, send us a note!
- Thumbs Up/Down - See a great piece of content - give a "thumbs up" and we'll ensure to highlight the content, and recognize the author!
Most of the content is accessible to anyone who wants to browse, but to post your own comments, ask questions, or download files like Snap-ins or Device Support Bundles, you must be a registered member and logged in.
This is just the first phase of our plan to build a world-class community for you. The goal here was to update our existing communities and bring in a modern platform to host them, merge them into a single community, and lay the foundation for growing this community to include all of the Infoblox product line.
We've been working on this upgrade for a few months, and we're thrilled that we can now make it available for you to use. We're interested in hearing what you think and what you'd like to see the community offer in the future.
The next phase of growth here depends in part on you, our community members. We want to know what you want and need from the community. Your feedback will shape our priorities moving forward -- you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or even better, drop into the forums and talk to us there.
We look forward to interacting with each of you in the coming days and months!
Chuq Von Rospach
The bloxHub Community Team