Green, Blue, Gray, Orange - not quite a rainbow, but they are welcome colors around the community. What do these colors have to do with bloxHub?
Well, if you've visited the community over the last few weeks, you've probably noticed a variety of colored-badges and icons popping up within forum threads and other areas. Fortunately, all the colors mentioned can be associated with "go," = assistance = customer centric.
Let me take a minute to define the colors for you, and why they are important.
- The newest color, green, is used for forum questions that are solved. Forum threads can be solved by anyone with the answer - so Green is a welcome addition around bloxHub!
- Blue, as you know, is the color of an Infoblox employee badge on the site. Our hope is you're continuing to see an increase in "blue badges" interacting!
- The all important gray badge signifies our Trusted Advisors! These folks are considered experts with our products, and are available to help out.
- We are using Orange to identify creating new content - It's a good bet, if you see orange, you can submit new forum threads, downloads, etc.,
- Last but not least, the green badge. Hopefully it's becoming one of your favorite colors - at least on the community site. Green identifies the admins - Chuq and myself. We're here day-in and day-out to help you find information and solutions.
This is just one example of how we are reaching out to you, our customers, to engage and be proactive. Let us know if you're seeing a difference in the community and level of engagement by Infoblox. Next week, more on "being green."